- Stones (Set of 2) – non-porous, durable black porcelain, multi-featured ergonomic massage tool
- 1. CROWN SURFACE: 2” x 3” broad side for maximum heat distribution into the larger areas
- 2. TRIGGER POINT: Unique thumb/knob feature for heated release of trigger points during deep tissue work
- 3. THE GUA SHA EDGE: 3” powerful edge feature for stripping the facia, and a lifting, sculpting gua sha tool
- 4. LONG ROUNDED SIDE: 3” effective long curved side for distributing heat to heavily muscled areas
- 5. BALL END: 1 ¼” ball end for heated deep tissue work and general thermal wellness
- 6. CAP SIDE SURFACE: 3 ½” flat side with silicone cap for additional textured heat distribution thermabliss advantages over traditional hot stones:
- Non-Porous Stones for Sanitary, Client-Exclusive Massage Services
- Sanitize & Disinfect in Under 60 Seconds | Back-to-Back Services | Quick & Stress-Free
- Self-Heating Mineral Technology, H2O Activated
- Continuous Radiant Heat for 100% Client Touch-Time – Better, Higher Value Treatments
- Just 2 Stones per 90-Minute Service with All Key Massage Tool Features and Superior Ergonomics
- No Electrical Appliances, Batteries or Cables
- Lightweight and Portable for Enhancements On-Demand – literally anywhere.
Self-Heating & Cooling Charges
Our industry’s rapid transformation, with its elevated emphasis on sanitation and mobility, requires tools that meet both criteria. Welcome to thermabliss. Sanitary, client-exclusive premium warm or chilled thermal wellness treatments activate with water, last the duration of the service, and are completely mobile – requiring no electrical appliances.
Every soothing heated or chilled massage begins when you select two of the non-porous thermabliss massage tools – Ceramic Stone, Natural Cowrie Shell, Natural Codacia Shell, or Ceramic Codacia Shell.
Then select one of four thermabliss Charges, containing a distinct mixture of mineral energy technology. The magic is in the minerals. This breakthrough technology uses a powerful, patented blend of magnesium, iron, and salt that simply activates with water.
- Facial Blend (Mild Heat – up to 60 minutes)
- Body Level 1.0 (Medium Heat – up to 90 minutes)
- Body Level 2.0 (High Heat – up to 110 minutes)
- Glacial Blend (Chill Therapy – up to 60 minutes)
Each specific charge delivers a radiant, soothing, and effective dose of heated or chilled therapy.
Our most potent charge for medium to high heat massage and body treatments lasting up to 90 minutes.
Ideal for 60-90 minute massage and body treatments at low-medium heat.
This mild blend lasts up to 60 minutes for facial treatments, stimulating the skin’s natural healing processes of vasodilation and hydration. This blend is a powerful alternative to facial steamers, opening pores and allowing for optimum topical penetration. The Facial Blend can also be used in body treatments for clients sensitive to heat.
On the chilled spectrum, use the Glacial Blend for vasoconstriction to minimize puffiness and swelling, soothe and cool overheated skin, and close pores at the end of a spicy treatment. Use the Glacial Blend in conjunction with any of the heated charges for contrast therapy.
Self-Heating Facial Mask
This heat-infused mask leverages patented thermabliss mineral energy to speed the time to efficacy of your facial treatments, while hydrating to soften fine lines and relax your client. Self-heating mineral energy stimulates the skin’s natural processes of hydration, vasodilation, and drives molecular acceleration of your chosen skin care products. Versatile dual-sided mask offers a moist application and dry occluse mask. For use in-room or remote locations. Activates in 2 minutes with warm water.View Self-Heating Facial Mask training video below.
Self-Heating Paraffin Treatment
- Lavender– Relaxing
- Invigorate – Sweet & Pungent (blend of eucalyptus, peppermint, spearmint and mandarin orange)
- Neutral – Unscented