Maximize client touch time and eliminate wasted effort spent cycling standard hot stones. This versatile enhancement therapy allows multiple modalities: trigger point, reflexology (hands, feet), spot therapy (neck, head), and full-body services. Use of the ergonomic thermabliss Stone helps reduce therapist stress, strain and injury, while extending careers. Uniform in size and thickness for easy heat management.
Stones (Set of 2) – non-porous, durable black porcelain, multi-featured ergonomic massage tool
Using just two (2) non-porous Stones and natural mineral Charges, massage therapists are empowered to deliver safe and gentle, radiant heat continuously and precisely for up to 90-minute services with no loss of client touch-time. On-demand warmth using only sustainable, proprietary compounds of food-grade minerals (i.e., iron, magnesium and salt – three of Mother Earth’s most abundant minerals) and absorbents that, once poured into the Stones and activated with tap water, form a self-heating, non-toxic, compostable gel. thermabliss Stones sanitize and disinfect in under two minutes by simply shaking the minerals into a trash can, cleaning with a disinfectant wipe and letting dry for a minute prior to beginning the next service. Handcrafted of the same minerals as stones found nature (i.e., quartz, feldspar, kaolin, and clays) and kiln-fired to 3,000 degrees Fahrenheit to become non-porous and durable, each thermabliss Stone is engineered for professionals with innovative massage tool features, including:
1. CROWN SURFACE: 2” x 3” broad side for maximum heat distribution into the larger areas
2. TRIGGER POINT: Unique thumb/knob feature for heated release of trigger points during deep tissue work
3. THE GUA SHA EDGE: 3” powerful edge feature for stripping the facia, and a lifting, sculpting gua sha tool
4. LONG ROUNDED SIDE: 3” effective long curved side for distributing heat to heavily muscled areas
5. BALL END: 1 ¼” ball end for heated deep tissue work and general thermal wellness
6. CAP SIDE SURFACE: 3 ½” flat side with silicone cap for additional textured heat distribution thermabliss advantages over traditional hot stones:
Non-Porous Stones for Sanitary, Client-Exclusive Massage Services
Sanitize & Disinfect in Under 60 Seconds | Back-to-Back Services | Quick & Stress-Free
Self-Heating Mineral Technology, H2O Activated
Continuous Radiant Heat for 100% Client Touch-Time – Better, Higher Value Treatments
Just 2 Stones per 90-Minute Service with All Key Massage Tool Features and Superior Ergonomics
No Electrical Appliances, Batteries or Cables
Lightweight and Portable for Enhancements On-Demand – literally anywhere.